| Sourced From Privatejetdaily.com |
Jet Republic, a European private jet airline, is offsetting carbon emissions from 25 brand-new Learjet 60 XR business jets.
The offsets come from a turnkey program, which Learjet clients can opt for.
Offsetting is achieved through the purchase of Verified Emission Reduction credits through ClimateCare, a division of JP Morgan. These offsets will be based on a fee per flight hour basis.
Jet Republic plans to have up to 110 Learjets in its program. The company will take possession of the first 25 jets ordered in October.
- Japan near emissions deal with Czech republic: source
- Japan and the Republic of Korea launch green new deals
- Avantair enlists TerraPass in offering carbon offsets
- ERA Carbon Offsets Ltd. Executes Term Sheet With European Power Company for the Purchase of 500,000 Tonnes of Verified Emissions Reductions (VERs) in 2009 and 2010
- Utility to Plant 1 Million Trees in Arkansas for Carbon Offsets