Livestock producers are under increasing pressure to reduce their carbon footprint, but farm statistics collected by Quality Meat Scotland (QMS) show reduced greenhouse gas emissions are a by-product of increased efficiency. …
Continue reading at FarmersWeekly.
- UPM improves energy efficiency and strives for the best carbon footprint in the industry
- Boosting carbon dioxide capture from the air
- Green Construction Code Could Increase Energy Efficiency, Reduce Carbon Footprint
- PrintCity provides Munich workshop on carbon footprint & energy efficiency
- Recession Lowers Europe’s CO2 Emissions