The low-carbon aviation fuel, which will be produced in India, is claimed to have half the carbon footprint of standard fossil fuel. Virgin Atlantic was the first airline to fly a plane on bio-fuel in February 2008. PTI “India, which is amongst the ..
Continue reading at Firstpost.
- @ejhildreth Jets aren’t green at all. I’m hoping Virgin perfects the bio-jet fuel they’re testing-or I’d have 2 buy LOTS of carbon offsets
- Virgin America First Domestic Carrier to Offer Carbon Offsets In-Flight
- Wipro to cut carbon footprint
- Eleven U.S. states to follow California’s low carbon fuel standard
- Press Release: Brazil’s Sugarcane Ethanol Industry Defends California’s Low Carbon Fuel Standard