“By registering my forests for carbon offsets, I’m getting the same income as if I had harvested the trees, but I’m also delivering outcomes for the environment and for my family’s farming future.” Other Tasmanian landholders are choosing to follow the …
Continue reading at The Australian.
- Opinion: Billions at stake in carbon trading scheme
- Emissions trading scheme will ‘raise food prices, lower exports’
- Penny Wong to go easy on carbon emissions trading scheme
- PROTECTING THE DEVIL’S FORESTS: TASMANIAN FORESTS SAVED AND PRIVATE LANDOWNERS REWARDED
- The Carbon Challenge: NZ Emissions Trading Scheme