Greyhound Australia has once again proven its standing as an industry leader in green travel with its recent environmental innovation win at the Queensland Bus Industry Council (QBIC) awards.
Chief Executive Officer Robert Thomas said Greyhound was thrilled to win the accolade and pleased the companys environmental efforts were being recognised within the industry.
- Clear Standards Wins “Best New Venture” at Financial Times and JustMeans Social Innovation Awards
- Carbon capture researchers win award
- Carbon Credits International, Inc. Announces the Appointment of Chief Financial Officer, Chief Technology Officer and Directors
- Carbon Sciences Holds Advantage Over Renewable Fuel Competitors With Low Cost Feedstock and Most Direct Technology Path
- United Environmental Flight Reduces Carbon Emissions by Nearly 33,000 Pounds