| Sourced From Sustainablebusiness.com |
International offsets will not be available in sufficient quantities in the early years of a cap-and-trade program to effectively control costs to the US economy, according to a new report by the bipartisan National Commission on Energy Policy (NCEP).
The NCEP study,
- Quantity of International Carbon Offsets Overestimated – Report (source: SustainableBusiness) http://bit.ly/sPM3H #green #stocks
- SustainableBusiness.com: Quantity of International Carbon Offsets Overestimated – Report http://bit.ly/EIDwL Full http://bit.ly/15DT1C
- Quantity of International Carbon Offsets Overestimated-Report says. This will not help Co2 Reduction. http://tw0.us/1eb #tcot, #Climate
- Will there be a shortage of carbon offsets if Waxman-Markey goes through?
- Carbon Offsets Pose Dangerous Distraction – Report