| Sourced From Caller.com |
CORPUS CHRISTI Las Brisas Energy Center officials are watching the national debate on carbon dioxide emissions closely and say proposed legislation would not deter their project.
Managing partner Kathleen Smith said the company also is interested in the outcome of pilot projects in which carbon capture technology is being tested. The company has no plans to install such equipment.
- Texas firm harnesses carbon dioxide to extract oil from abandoned fields
- Eni, Enel team up on carbon capture
- Powerspan Closes $50M Financing for Carbon Capture
- Netherlands Getting Ready for Carbon Capture and Storage
- Alberta Saline Aquifer Project: Joint Energy Industry Carbon Dioxide Storage Project Achieves Key Mi