3 May 2010: Yvo de Boer, Executive Secretary of the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), addressed the Petersberg Climate Dialogue, which met from 2-4 May 2010 in Bonn, Germany, where he reflected on the Copenhagen meeting and the current status of the climate change process.
Continue Reading at Climate-L
- US engagement on climate change negotiations excites UNFCCC
- Press briefing by UNFCCC Executive Secretary Yvo de Boer 17 March 2009 in Copenhagen
- Germany: UNFCCC Executive Secretary Yvo de Boer to give press conference
- UNFCCC Executive Secretary: Governments Can and must Deliver Strong Copenhagen Deal
- UNFCCC Executive Secretary Opens Barcelona Climate Change Talks