The Cairns Post has played a leading role in helping News Ltd’s Australian operations achieve its goal of becoming carbon neutral.
It set targets to cut carbon emissions by 20 per cent nationally and identified 179 carbon reduction projects.
Continue Reading at Cairns
- How we are leading the way as a carbon neutral company
- Leader Newspapers to go carbon neutral
- Two-thirds of UK’s leading brands must do better on carbon emissions, report finds
- Auckland company becomes NZ’s “first carbon-neutral corporate printer”
- Five more countries to go carbon-neutral or low carbon