| Sourced From Bloomberg |
Prices of carbon credits generated by developing countries may rise over 2010 as regulators review industrial gas projects and Chinese wind energy facilities, fueling speculation that supplies will slow.
- Current Carbon Credit Prices Underrated, Mid-Term Increase Expected: IDEAcarbon
- Discount on UN Carbon Credits Falls as Regulator Considier Supply Review
- Cheap Carbon: Permit Prices Tank, Threatening Clean-Energy Projects
- Emission credit prices jump on summit hopes; Carbon trading; Derivatives activity also stokes prices
- EU 2010 Carbon Premium Over UN Credits Is at Widest in 8 Months