| Sourced From Bloomberg |
Prices of carbon credits generated by developing countries may rise over 2010 as regulators review industrial gas projects and Chinese wind energy facilities, fueling speculation that supplies will slow.
- Carbon Credit Prices May Increase in 2010, Emissions Trading Group Says
- Current Carbon Credit Prices Underrated, Mid-Term Increase Expected: IDEAcarbon
- CDM Moves Against Chinese Polluters, Carbon Credit Prices Rise
- Discount on UN Carbon Credits Falls as Regulator Considier Supply Review
- Cheap Carbon: Permit Prices Tank, Threatening Clean-Energy Projects